Sunday 16 June 2013

Blast From The Past

Yesterday, my library card went missing amongst all the junk I keep in my bedroom.  Panic doesn't even begin to cover it.  What would I do without my precious?  Good thing I was in a proactive mood and decided a clear out was needed in an attempt to find the card and get rid of some junk that makes me look like a hoarder.  Luckily my card turned up pretty quickly; though how it moved from inside a book on one side of my room, to being on its own on the other side of my room, I'll never know.  The silver lining to clearing out my room was discovering all my old stuff that I'd stored under my bed, especially a few of my books!  Anyone remember any of these? 

2 comments:

  1. That is the SCARIEST Goosebumps book! Thanks to that and the Child's Play movies, all gnomes/dummies/children/midgets/dolls kind of freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I didn't find it in the dark! X-Files did in China Dolls for me...those eyes follow you everywhere!

      Delete