Tuesday 5 July 2016

Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.  The topic this week is "Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads".  Looking at my Goodreads stats, I'm really surprised that so many books that I loved have low ratings, so I thought I would come out of hibernation to share and hopefully encourage more people to check these great reads out!

The Glass Republic - Tom Pollock (211)


Say Her Name - Juno Dawson (1750)



The Moth - Catherine Burns (1,617)



Under the Empyrean Sky - Chuck Wendig (1,388)



False Hearts - Laura Lam (143)



Dreams of Shards and Tatters - Amanda Downum (224)



Koko Takes a Holiday - Kieran Shea (655)



The Future for Curious People - Gregory Sherl (797)



Seed - Lisa Heathfield (800)



Signal To Noise - Silvia Moreno-Garcia (843)



3 comments:

  1. I remember noticing The Glass Republic when it came out on audio recently. I need to look up the first and add it to my list.

    Check out My TTT (guest hosted by lilybloombooks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers of The Moth, and Dreams of Shards and Tatters. Signal to Noise looks interesting, too. Thanks for the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, when looking at Dreams of Shreds and Tatters on Goodreads, I saw that one of my fave authors, Robert Levy, wants to read it, so I guess that cinched it up for me! :D

    ReplyDelete