Tuesday 2 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday Fail

It's Tuesday, so that means Top Ten Tuesday post right?  Right?!  Well, not today.  I'm still in a bit of a writing rut and I'm not really into the topic this week of Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character.  The problem I have is that I don't have crushes on fictional characters.  Instead I want them to be with the character that the author intended and then I want them to stay together forever and foreverever...Take for example The Time Traveller's Wife, I love Henry, but I want him to be with Clare, not me.  I'm still linking back to The Broke and The Bookish, as there are plenty of great lists out there this week, so ignore me and go check them out! 

2 comments:

  1. I skipped today's TTT too. I never exactly "crush" on a fictional character, cause I have my honeyman and he's way more awesome than bookish fellas. I couldn't really think of any characters that would fit this topic for me. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's really sweet! I'd say the same about Matt but he's got a big enough head as it is already!

      Delete