Tuesday 12 March 2013

Top Ten Books On My Spring 2013 TBR list!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.  It feels a bit ridiculous writing a Spring TBR list when there's snow outside (not to mention the fact that my fingers can barely type because they're frozen) but I suppose that's just how British weather works.  At least it's super sunny...

1. Pantomime - Laura Lam

2. Zenn Scarlett - Christian Schoon
 
3. Peregrine Harker and The Black Death - Luke Holland
 
4. Insurgent - Veronica Roth
 
5. Cursed - Benedict Jacka
 
6. Level 2 - Lenore Appelhans
 
7. John Dies at the End - David Wong
 
8. American Gods - Neil Gaiman
 
9. Sever - Lauren DeStefano
 
10. Days of Blood and Starlight - Lani Taylor
 
 
Who's on your list this week?  Any new spring releases you can recommend to me?
 

12 comments:

  1. I am really excited to read Pantomime, I convinced the library to get it too! Awesome list, you have some fun reading coming up :)

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Trying very hard not to get carried away with my expectations, but it looks so good that I'm all like 'I can't help it, it's so beauuutifull!'

      Delete
  2. You must read Pantomime and American Gods! Both are excellent! Zenn Scarlett does look intriguing! Days of Blood and Starlight made my list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am determined to read American Gods by the end of June! It's been sitting about unread for way too long!

      Delete
  3. All of these sound great, especially the YA books. I can´t wait to read Divergent myself.

    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's some really good YA coming out this year, isn't there? I hope you enjoy Divergent when you get round to reading it!

      Delete
  4. You got some really great picks on your list. Loved Level 2 and Sever. Great list!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to order Sever from the library ASAP...

      Delete
  5. I've seen Pantomime around and it looks really good. I might have to check it out.

    My Teaser and Top Ten Tuesday (#3)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! Hope it's as good as it looks. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I love the cover of Peregrine Harker! Must go look it up this instant...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the little skulls! I got an EARC and had a quick read of a few pages yesterday. It's a bit bonkers but in a good way.

      Delete