Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is "Top Ten Most Anticipated Rest of 2015". I've got to admit - I struggled with this one! Normally, I have a list of 10 easy, but this time I had to actively search for more books...not that it's a bad thing (for me anyway...our bookshelves, maybe) as I've found some books that I'm now super excited for!
1. Winter - Marissa Meyer (November)
I can't believe this is going to be the last book in the Lunar Chronicles! I remember reading Cinder and not being overly impressed but still intrigued; then picking up Scarlett and being like, oh that was a bit better, and then loving Cress! I can't wait, but at the same time, I don't want the Lunar Chronicles to be over...
2.Manners & Mutiny - Gail Carriger (November)Another conclusion of a series - seriously, where has the time gone?! I swear the first book was only published last month...I haven't managed to read books 2 and 3 yet - I do own copies, but I'm thinking of going on a binge once book 4 has been published - so I hope the series has been continuing the steam-punk fun of the first book - and I hope there's plenty of Bumblesnoot!
3. The Rest of Us Just Live Here - Patrick Ness (August)I really like the sound of the Xander-type character - especially as so many books are about the "CHOSEN" one! Plus, I'm always up for more Patrick Ness goodness.
4. Carry On - Rainbow Rowell (October)I'm not too sure about this one...but I have really enjoyed Rainbow Rowell in the past, so I'm still going to seek out a copy.
5. Armada - Ernest Cline (July)I hadn't realised that this was coming out until I saw all the BEA posts where people had managed to snag a copy. It hadn't come up on the book club list, and I've never seen RPO in the bookshop at work, so I thought I would have to order a copy in upon release - which is no big deal. Cut to last Wednesday when I nearly screamed when I saw a copy in the proof section. It's now sitting on my bedside table and I can't wait to start (I've got to work my way through some library books first...).
6. Why Not Me? - Mindy Kaling (September)
I liked Kaling's last book, so this is a bit of a no-brainer!
7. You're Never Weird on the Internet (almost) - Felicia Day (August)
I'm actually really excited for this one - and the release date is perfect timing for a late birthday present!
8. The Heart Goes Last - Margaret Atwood (September)
I'm cheating with this one, as I'm currently reading The Heart Goes Last - and man is it a doozy. I hadn't realized that it was previously released in serial form, but it makes sense to me now because I keep picking it up and putting it down unable to read large chunks at a time feeling a need to process what I've just read.
9. Saga Volume 5 - Brian K. Vaughn and Fiona Staples (October)
Is it October yet? Becuase I Cannot. Wait. Much. Longer. Trying my best not to go and buy the single issues, but must resist....
10. The Bazaar of Bad Dreams - Stephen King (November)
New short story collection from Stephen King - I really hope by short story they mean short and not short for Stephen King - as that would probably be the length of a normal novel!
What's on your TTT this week? Any books coming out this year that you would recommned?