Tuesday 3 March 2015

Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years


 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.  This week the topic is "books that you would classify as all time favorite books from the past 3 years".  I thought that it would be more difficult to compose a list of just ten, especially considering I read some pretty amazing books through book club last year!  However, looking at my Goodreads, my five stars are reserved for very few books...and it was pretty easy to compile a top ten.

1. Locke and Key - Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez


2. Blackbirds - Chuck Wendig

3. Ready Player One - Ernest Cline

4. Lies We Tell Ourselves - Robin Talley

5. Saga - Brian K. Vaughn & Fiona Staples

6. Cress - Marissa Meyer

7. The Moth - Various

8. NOS4R2 - Joe Hill

9.  The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

10. Doctor Sleep - Stephen King

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list! Ready Player One is one of my all time favorites too. I wish it were being made into a movie! Saga is one that I have been meaning to check out because everyone seems to love it. I'm a new follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. your #3 is also on my list. the audio is my best audiobook EVER. Here is my TTT: http://wordsandpeace.com/2015/03/03/my-top-10-all-time-favorite-books/

    ReplyDelete