Wednesday 9 October 2013

Hiatus

I have some big news.  I'm moving!  Oh, and I got a new job!  But all this big news means I won't be blogging for the foreseeable future. 

We've officially had the house for a week now, and while we've got a date for our internet connection, it's not until the 21st of October. Not to mention that by the time I get home from work, my brain can barely process anything more that hunger and sleep.  Lets just say it's been a crazy week, and that you should probably never attempt to move house when it's your first week at a new job.  Especially if you intend to get some reading done.  I had to grudgingly give back my library copy of Margaret Atwood's MaddAddam yesterday, as I knew there was no way I was going to be able to read it before the return date.

I'm back at home (the house in Norwich doesn't feel like my home yet. Probably as it only has Matt's stuff in it.) writing this post - putting off doing some more packing - and while I'm excited for this new adventure, I'm still a little sad that it means that something I love doing has to be pushed aside for the moment.  Although, that's the keyword: moment.  I'm not sure how long that moment is going to be, but I hope it isn't long. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new house and job!!! Very exciting, and very valid reasons for having to take a break from blogging ;-)

    ReplyDelete