Tuesday 24 September 2013

Top Ten Sequels That Avoid The Second Book Slump

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.  I changed the title this week.  It's supposed to be "Top Ten Best Sequels Ever", but I couldn't find ten titles that would fit under that heading without lying.  Instead I went for "Sequels That Avoid The Second Book Slump".  This way I could include some titles which are fantastic, as well as some sequels that are okay but certainly not THE BEST EVER! 
 


 



And because I couldn't make it to ten this week, here are two books I hope will be the best sequels ever!
 
 

 What sequels do you consider to be the best ever?

3 comments:

  1. A Million Sons and Scarlet both made my list too. You also I have a few books that I haven't started yet like Rebel Hearts and Prodigy. Great list, hetres mine. http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/09/top-ten-tuesday-14-best-sequels-ever.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so jealous i keep seeing scarlet on everyones list i wanna read it so bad! here is my list: http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-best-sequels-ever/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I took the "ever" part out of my title, because, okay, I like all of my sequels, but I'm not sure I'd call them "best ever". That said... great list! I'm always happy to see Gail Carriger books getting some love. I also included a book I didn't have yet but which I'm sure will turn out to be fantastic!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete